HRSSC Representative with French or Spanish language (ETW, 1 year fixed-term, part-time in 4 hours, 2pm-6pm)
Mit érdemes a cégről, csapatról tudni?
Viatris is a global healthcare company formed in 2020 through the combination of Mylan and Upjohn, a legacy division of Pfizer. By integrating the strengths of these two companies, including our global workforce of ~45,000, we aim to deliver increased access to affordable, quality medicines for patients worldwide, regardless of geography or circumstance. Bővebb információk:
Mivel telnek majd a mindennapjaid?
- - Provide a high level of customer service to Mylan employees, managers, and HR Business Partners focused on First Call Resolution
- - Communicate effectively to customers on HR policy and processes, providing education where necessary
- - Gives guidance and solves problems as the first point of contact whenever possible within the target response time
- - Create/Update customer information, cancellation or requests
- - Actively contributes to the process improvement and standardization initiatives
- Mylan offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Amit tőled kérünk
- - Previous experience is not required, we are open to beginners
- - Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, advanced - - MS Excel knowledge required
- - Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- - Strong focus on customer service with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management and external vendors via multiple sources such as telephone, email, etc.
- -Ability to identify & implement industry best practices to improve existing processes
- - Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English and French or/and Spanish is required
Érdekel az állás?