HR Business Partner maternity cover
Mit érdemes a cégről, csapatról tudni?
Bonduelle intends to inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health. Alongside its farming partners, the group innovates to offer healthy, high-quality products while preserving the environment. A French family-owned company founded in 1853, Bonduelle markets its products in nearly 100 countries through six strong brands: Bonduelle, Cassegrain, Globus, Del Monte, Ready Pac Foods and Arctic Gardens. Today, Bonduelle has 14,600 employees and generates sales of €2,855 million (financial year 2019-2020).
Mivel telnek majd a mindennapjaid?
- Support the implementation of HR strategy in commercial offices (Budapest and Prague) and field sales teams in strong cooperation with commercial departments
- Act as HR business partner
- Support HR Director in different group or local HR projects
- Work on people development and training (yearly appraisal, recognition, ect.)
- Manage recruitments and induction programs
- Work on compensation and benefits projects
- Support commercial HR budget creation and ensure its follow up
- Create HR reports and manage administration
- Keep HR IS system up to date (B!T@lent)
- Cooperate with commercial organization on a regular basis
- Work with external agencies and partners
- Work closely with HR team
- Location: Budapest
- Superior: HR Director CE & SEE
- Geographical scope: commercial team in Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Functional scope: general HR scope (people development, employee satisfaction & engagement, compensation & benefits, recruitment, reporting & budgeting)
- International corporate background with a family-like, open-minded and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours, home-office, high autonomy
- Full HR scope
- Opportunity to work with different nationalities and cultures
Amit tőled kérünk
- Educational level: university degree in business, economics or human resources
- Professional experience: successful track record (at least 3 years) in HR in a multinational environment, familiar with all the areas of HR
- Managerial competencies: strong ability to work independently, drive projects, propose alternatives and execute with success, has ability to assess the team and propose solutions, business minded and focused, fits into Bonduelle culture, has great interpersonal and relationship management skills (is able to build strong business partner cooperation with different departments, countries and cultures)
- Functional competencies: preferably general HR skills
- Fluent Hungarian and English knowledge
- Google usage (sheet, docs, slides)
Érdekel az állás?